Please read this page carefully to understand our views and practices and how they may effect you.
This website is owned and provided by Rob H Photographic. Rob H Photographic is based in Arlesey Bedfordshire UK.
Please also read:
2 Our Service.
2.1 We aim to provide uninterrupted access to this Website but we give no warranty as to the uninterrupted availability of this Website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this Website at any time.
2.2 We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on this Website and without notice from time to time.
3 Permitted use.
3.1 You are only permitted to access and use this Website for your personal, non-commercial purposes, meaning this Website may only be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business to seek a product or service directly for that individual or business and on their own behalf. Access to and use of this Website other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
3.2 You are not permitted to use this Website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
- To harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person’s privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
- To create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person’s databases, records or directories.
- To tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process, program or system.
3.3 You may operate a link to this Website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to this Website in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Website at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.
4 Intellectual property rights.
4.1 The copyright in the information, content, material or data displayed on this Website belongs to us or our licensors. You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on this Website for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
- It may not be used for any commercial purposes and may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- You may not use any automated software, process, program or system, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process, program or system.
- It may not be sold or transferred to any third party.
- The copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- Images displayed on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s).
- No logos or service marks displayed on this Website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of such information, content, material or data.
- It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent.
- The status of us and our licensors as the authors of such information, content, material or data must be acknowledged.
4.2 All intellectual property rights including, without limitation, all copyright, design rights, logos, business names, service marks, internet domain names, moral rights, rights in databases, data (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) in and relating to this Website (including information, content, material or data displayed on it) belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved.
Sections 5, 6 and 7 are important and you should read them carefully as they exclude or limit our liability to you and detail your responsibilities.
5 Exclusions of our liability.
5.1 We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data, material and information on our Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we are not able to guarantee that the data, material and information on our Website is accurate or that there are no errors or omissions in the data, material and information.
5.2 We are not responsible for any losses or damages arising from an inability to access our Website, where such losses or damages are caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including as a result of the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet.
5.3 We are not responsible or liable for any indirect losses or damages suffered or incurred by you or for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by you which were not foreseeable by us when you accessed or used our Website.
6 Exclusion of our liability.
(in respect of third party content, websites and services)
6.1 Our Website may contain links to third party Websites. Their services are not provided by us and over whom we do not have control. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that you wish to use their services. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any product or service you obtain after using their Website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any other party in connection with them.
6.2 Please be aware that the information and descriptions of any products and services on this Website may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of those products and services offered by those Websites linked to us. You must ensure that you carefully read all the features and terms and conditions of any product or service before using them.
6.3 If you apply for and obtain any product or service, you will be contracting with a third party who will be providing that product or service to you on their own terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and agree with those terms and conditions before entering into a contract to obtain that product or service. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with the terms and conditions applying to any contract entered into by you with any third party in relation to any product or service or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with those terms and conditions.
6.5 Any views, opinions, advice or assistance which is given or provided to you by a third party after you have used this Website do not represent our views, opinions, advice or assistance and are not checked, monitored, reviewed, verified or endorsed by us. We do not endorse, recommend or take responsibility for any third party who provides you with any views, opinions advice or assistance. You act or refrain from acting on any third party’s views, opinions, advice or assistance at your sole risk and sole discretion and you are solely responsible for any decision to act or refrain from acting on such views, opinions, advice or assistance. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with such views, opinions, advice or assistance including in relation to their accuracy, truthfulness or completeness or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with such views, opinions, advice or assistance.
7 Your responsibilities.
(including Website membership)
7.1 You must take all reasonable precautions (including using appropriate virus checking software) to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software, trojans, worms, logic bombs and anything else which may have a contaminating, harmful or destructive effect on any part of this Website or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
7.2 You may complete a registration process as part of your use of this Website which may include the creation of a username, password and/or other identification information. Any username, password and/or other identification information must be kept confidential by you and must not be disclosed to, or shared with, anyone. Where you do disclose to or share with anyone your username, password and/or other identification information, you are solely responsible for all activities undertaken on this Website using your username, password and/or other identification information.
7.3 You must check and ensure that all information, content, material or data you provide on this Website is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur if any information, content, material or data you provide on this Website is not correct, complete and accurate or if it is misleading or if you fail to disclose all relevant facts.
7.4 You must get permission from any other person about whom you propose to provide information before you provide it. In submitting any other person’s details, you are confirming to us that you have their permission to do so and that they understand how their details will be used.
7.5 You are solely responsible and liable for your conduct on this Website and for your User Content. You must ensure that:
- You own your User Content or otherwise have the right to grant the licence.
- Your User Content does not violate or infringe any privacy rights, intellectual property rights (such as copyright, database rights and trade marks) or other rights of any third party (including any right of confidentiality).
- Your User Content does not violate or infringe any law.
- Your User Content is true, complete, accurate and not misleading where it relates to facts, or is genuinely held where it relates to an opinion.
- Your User Content is not harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, harassing, libellous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable.
7.6 You agree that you will be liable to us for any damage, loss, claim, demand, liability or expense (including reasonable legal fees) that we may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with your conduct on this Website and/or your User Content.
8 Telephone calls.
8.1 Telephone calls that you make to us may be monitored and/or recorded. This will help us to improve our service to you. A recording will only be used under proper and careful supervision.
9.1 Our aim is at all times to provide you with an excellent service. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please contact us via the Contact Us link in the Website menu.
9.2 We will aim to resolve your complaint within 48 hours. If we are not able to do so, we will provide you with an acknowledgement. After we have had an opportunity to investigate your concerns, we will issue you with a final response.
10 Payments for services and products.
10.1 You agree to pay any fees and/or other charges incurred by you in accordance with any payment provisions set out on this Website.
10.2 Full payment for products or services where required on this Website, for example photo frames and photos, should be made at the time of ordering the product or service and in the secure area of this Website, the payment gateway. Payment methods other than those stated on this Website will not be accepted. We may pass your card details and personal details, as necessary, to the relevant payment gateway who will take payment on our behalf for the product or service in accordance with their terms and conditions.
11.2 We may disclose your personal information or access your account if required to do so by law, any court, the Financial Services Authority, the Office of Fair Trading or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency.
12 Governing law.
13 User generated content. (including discussion forums and user reviews)
13.1 You are not permitted to use this Website to:
- Collect email addresses or other contact information of others for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- Promote or encourage illegal activity.
- Do anything that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, harassing, libellous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- Do anything which violates the rights of others (such as rights of privacy).
- Impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself.
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any personal information of any other person including names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- Upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any information, material, data or content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or any other form of such solicitation.
- Post links to alternative community groups or forums except with our prior written consent.
13.2 We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to review or monitor any User Content. We are not responsible or liable for the review or monitoring of any User Content.
13.4 You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself will be true, accurate and complete, and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
13.5 You agree that we may disclose your identity (including your name, email address and contact details) if required to do so by law, any court, the Financial Services Authority, the Office of Fair Trading or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency.
13.6 We advise you to think very carefully before posting or uploading any personally identifiable information about you on this or any other Website.
Please also read:
Last updated: 09 Apr 2019 – 20:15hrs